Plan Your visit
Service Times and Location
10:45 AM & 6:00 PM
1481 Beechwood Drive, Rocky Mount, NC 27803
First Time at Cornerstone?
- We have guest parking spots for you up front
- We will meet you at the “Welcome Center” table in the front lobby
- We will answer your questions, give you directions and resources, and let you know you are valued
What should i expect at a service?
Our goal at Cornerstone is to create a welcoming, friendly environment that makes you feel valued. Here is what you can expect when you join us:
- We will greet you with a smile and help you with any questions or directions.
- We have people who dress up and some who don’t. There is no dress code; we are just thankful to have you with us!
- A fun, safe, and clean nursery is provided for kids from birth thru 3 years old. You will sign your child in and out, and be given a pager so that we can reach you during the service if needed.
- We have exciting and engaging opportunities for children ages 4 through 12 years old, as well as for teens throughout the week. Our greeters can help you with any information for your children and teens when you come.
- During service, we will sing a few worship songs in a traditional style and hear a message that will encourage you from our pastor. The service will last a little over an hour.
- Our goal is that you leave us having made some new friends and looking forward to returning the next week!